Wandah Maruya with Caramel Sauce
Kung hanap mo ay meriendang tunay na Pinoy, heto ang classic Pinoy recipe na sasakto sa panlasa at budget mo: Wandah Maruya with Caramel Sauce using Wandah!
Estimated Cost*: ₱83.38 | Tipid Level: Tipid Queen | Serving Size: 5
1-1/2 cups flour (Magnolia All Purpose Flour)
2 (10.5g each) packs Wandah! All Around Creamee Mix, mixed with 1/2 cup water until smooth
2 pc eggs (Magnolia Brown Eggs)
1 cup water
1/4 cup sugar
5 pc ripe saba bananas, sliced crosswise diagonally
1/2 cup oil (Magnolia Nutri-oil Palm Olein)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 (10.5 g) pack Wandah! All Around Creamee Mix, mixed with 1/4 cup water until smooth
1 tbsp margarine (Star Margarine Classic)
1. Mix together flour, creamee, eggs, water, sugar and bananas.
2. In a pan, fry every 1/2 cup of banana mixture in hot oil over medium heat until golden brown and almost crispy on both sides.
3. To make the caramel sauce, combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat. When syrup turns amber or light brown in color, add cream and margarine.
- Kamote or cassava can be substituted for bananas.
- Prepare caramel sauce in advance and store it in an airtight container chilled. Microwave or dip its container in hot water to soften its consistency before using.
* Cost may differ based on current market prices